Problems with new version, Mar 10/22

Andrew Webber

Mar 10, 2022, 12:22:05 PM3/10/22
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Thanks for the update but there are problems (on my phone at least).

1. Can't delete received SMS(es), neither singly nor multiple (choices are greyed out)

2. New problem assigning vmail (see other thread for old problem, may or may not be there). Open a DID, change the assigned vmail, save, get error "Failed to Save DID. Reason: missing billingType. Return to Editor?" but there is a Billing Type assigned (in this case, Per Minute).

The previous problem with #2, which may still exist, is not matter which vmail I assigned, after saving it had the last one in the list.

Andrew Webber

Mar 19, 2022, 1:26:27 PM3/19/22
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
This appears to be fixed in v1.0.149 - Pro, build date 15-Mar-2022. Thanks for the fix.

(I say "appears" only because I haven't been able to cross-check against the voip.ms site, but I'm sure it's right. And "right" means if I take DID "X" which has vmail "X" assigned, and change the vmail to "Y", it appears as "Y". Changing back to vmail "X", it appears as "X". In previous versions, assigning vmail "Y" resulted in vmail "Z" being applied. Hope that makes sense.).