Partial Good News

Steve Punter

Oct 7, 2021, 12:30:35 PM10/7/21
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
I've heard back from VoIP.ms and I have found a solution to the connectivity problem. For those who understand what this means: I had been using the stock USER AGENT header provided by the HTTP component I use in the app. However, after the DDoS attack, VoIP.ms opted to block requests made with that user agent. I changed it to something else and I got my copy working fine.

So what's the hold up? The problem is Android Studio, which is now rejecting the password for my keystore (the signature file for the APK before I can upload it to Google Play, or even pass it along to you guys for side-loading). I'm super-busy today, so I probably won't get to look into this until tomorrow. However, I promise that I will look into the issue as soon as I can.