Security

OTTOP0719

Mar 11, 2019, 9:55:23 PM3/11/19
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Hi. My Android Trend Micro Mobile Security App recommends I remove this App due to security concerns. Other apps on my phone are listed as secure. I like VoIP.ms Console.I would like to keep the app on my phone. I would include screen shots so that you can look at the issues, but I do not see a way to do so. You can download this app for a free 14 day trial at the Google Play Store and run a scan on the app. The scan detail (seen by clicking on the app that it recommends removing) will give the security issues.
It gives the option to trust the app, however I hesitate as I believe these security issues may be legitimate. It is a great App. I really enjoy the information it provides and the effort put into the app. I also have a few requests and suggestions. I notice that the field CallerID Name Prefix for a DID does not show up if the number calling is in the VoIP.ms Phone Book with a Name description. If the number is not in the phone book, then it will display along with any Name Caller Id information. I have seen that the CallerID Name Prefex is displayed with the VoIP.ms Phone Book Name description in other VoIP.ms Apps. It would also be helpful to have a link for a reverse phone numer look up for unknown numbers and to an online database for comments like 800Notes. Thank you for your attention to my concerns and requests for additional features.