Voicemail - Unavailable message recording

Club de badminton Phoenix de Saint-Hubert

May 20, 2020, 8:16:35 PM5/20/20
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Is there a way to add a personal unavailable message recording to voicemail. I have found all options except this one on the app.

Steve Punter

May 20, 2020, 10:37:09 PM5/20/20
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
I just did a check of the VoIP.ms API documentation, and they don't seem to provide an option for setting a personal unavailable message. Sorry, but I'm not VoIP.ms, and so this is beyond my control.

Raymond-Pierre Vivet

May 21, 2020, 10:22:40 AM5/21/20
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Hello Steve,

I am Raymond-Pierre Vivet, sales coordinator at VoIP.ms and I wanted to take a moment and help clarify the ability to add a recording from API.

We do provide the command unavailable_message_recording => Recording for the Unavailable Message (values from getRecordings), which will allow the possibility to set a recording to your voicemail via our API.

For any other questions related to our API or our service, please do not hesitate to reach us at sup...@voip.ms and we will gladly assist you.

Best regards,
Raymond-Pierre

Steve Punter

May 21, 2020, 10:32:27 AM5/21/20
to voip-ms...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Raymount-Pierre, I stand corrected. When I get a chance, I will certainly add that feature to the VoIP.ms Console app.

Club de badminton Phoenix de Saint-Hubert

May 26, 2020, 5:03:57 PM5/26/20
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Seriously, great collaboration! I didn't expect to receive feed back from all side and that fast. It's is appreciated.

Jf Tessier

Apr 4, 2022, 1:41:23 PM4/4/22
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Hello,

Looking at the API documentation, it might be cool to be able to change the default VM message for another one.

From documentation :

VOICEMAIL FUNCTIONS :

createVoicemail : unavailable_message_recording => Recording for the Unavailable Message (values from getRecordings)

setVoicemail : unavailable_message_recording => Recording for the Unavailable Message (values from getRecordings)

Thank you.