"Failed to Save DID"

Denis Allard

Sep 21, 2022, 9:23:23 AM9/21/22
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Hi there
Anyone know why the "Failed to Save DID" error
Reason: invalid routing header
when changing routing?
Thanks

Steve Punter

Sep 21, 2022, 9:42:24 AM9/21/22
to Denis Allard, VoIP.ms Console Support Group
Can you be a bit more specific about what you were doing prior to the error? I'll have a look at it here at my end and see if I can duplicate this problem, but knowing what you did beyond simply trying to resave an already defined DID would be useful. Thanks in advance.

Denis Allard

Sep 21, 2022, 12:23:10 PM9/21/22
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
The message appears when I want to change the routing in the VoIP.ms Console application

thank's