Question About Voicemails

Steve Punter

Jan 31, 2024, 8:19:03 PMJan 31
to VoIP.ms Console Support Group
I'm working on a new feature for the app and I'm curious to know how many Voicemails people have set up on their account. The code I'm writing would hit the server simultaneously for each Voicemail in the user's account. If I hit it too many times in quick succession I run the risk of triggering a block on the server for hitting it too many times in a row. I have eight set up presently, and that's not an issue. I can of course set up a bunch more for the test, but I'd like to know if anyone has an insanely large number of Voicemails. Thanks .