VoID Graph: generate a cloud diagram image using your browser

Luca Matteis

Apr 23, 2014, 10:46:39 AM4/23/14
to void-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello group,

I've spent the last weekend building this: http://lmatteis.github.io/void-graph/

Given a VoID turtle file it generates an SVG entirely browser-side
using JavaScript. It was tested using Chrome and Firefox. Perhaps this
can be a nice incentive for people to create VoID descriptions of
their datasets: just paste the VoID in the text area and get a nice
linked data graph without having to install anything.

There's still lots of improvements to be made. For example it's not
yet taking advantage of the entire void vocabulary. Further I'd like
to make it dynamic where you can click on a node and it would
highlight the direct connections.

Please let me know what you think. You can use the
https://github.com/lmatteis/void-graph/issues to file any bugs.

Best,
Luca

Kjetil Kjernsmo

Apr 24, 2014, 9:12:12 AM4/24/14
to void-di...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday 23. April 2014 16.46.39 Luca Matteis wrote:
> Please let me know what you think.

That's really nice! What I think would be the most important new feature
would be I could just give it a URL of my VoID, and it'll just use that.

Kjetil