GSM/CDMA VOIP Gateway - Hot Sale ! --- Necent Technologies Co., Ltd.

ComMan

Aug 31, 2011, 11:51:57 AM8/31/11
to VoIP In India
Dear All

I'm Mark from NeCent Technologies Co., Ltd.

We comes from HUAWEI R&D department since 2008, specializes in
designing & manufacturing cost-effective telecom products.

Below please find our hot-sale products --- GSM/CDMA VOIP Gateway, it
support 1/4/8 channels:

http://www.necent.com/product/product.aspx?typeid=9

NG101: 1 GSM/CDMA Channel, 1 WAN port, 1 LAN port, Support SIP.
NG104: 4 GSM/CDMA Channels, 1 WAN port, 1 LAN port, Support SIP.
NG108: 8 GSM/CDMA Channels, 1 WAN port, 1 LAN port, Support SIP.

NG101/NG104/NG108 Specification below:

1/4/8 * GSM/CDMA/WCDMA channels
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
CDMA: 450Mhz, 800Mhz
WCDMA: 900Mhz, 2100Mhz
4 * R-J45 10/100Mbps ports, support router and bridge mode
Support standard SIP V1.0/V2.0 protocol. MGCP protocol can be
customized ( anti-block ).
IMEI & PIN Modified
Caller number hide or display
White & Black list
Balance alarm
Support SMS client, receiving/sending
USSD for remote charge
Custom IVR (20 seconds)
Echo cancellation, Comfort noise generation (CNG) , Voice activity
detection (VAD), etc.
HTTP Web

For more detail, please refer to the link below:

http://www.necent.com/product/product.aspx?typeid=9

Thanks & Best Regards

Mark
NECENT Technologies Co., Ltd.

EVOC building 10F, Hi-Tech Park of Nanshan District, Shenzhen,
P.R.China, 518057

http://www.necent.com

Email: Ma...@necent.com
Tel: +86 755 26563509