All VA Tokens?

astralnomad

May 7, 2016, 4:55:33 AM5/7/16
to VoiceAttack
Is there a compilation somewhere of all of the tokens VA uses? The help file has a few. Ive seen a few in here, some mentioned in release notes, and some I have learned from Youtube tutorials, but is there a definitive list? It drives me a bit nuts that I can only seem to find them by stumbling on them. If not, could someone create a webpage of them or something? If I had the whole list, I would do it myself.

Tenebrous

May 7, 2016, 5:12:44 AM5/7/16
to VoiceAttack
Perhaps we need a VA wiki somewhere

wiesel

May 7, 2016, 5:25:22 AM5/7/16
to VoiceAttack
Hi, astralnomad

as I know, all the Tokens are in the Help file you'll find in the installation folder.
Look at page 75-84. Is there a token you're missing?

astralnomad

May 11, 2016, 1:52:03 PM5/11/16
to VoiceAttack
The majority of it yes, thank you... I dont think anything is missing.. I did read the manual believe it or not.. but i dont remember any of that being in there... lol -- guess i will need to do some heavy reading now.. lol

btw, the tokens listings actually start on page 79 if you are using Adobe Reader, and the plugin infos start on page 99.

Thanks for the help.

Slannesh Scott

May 11, 2016, 11:13:10 PM5/11/16
to VoiceAttack
For reference I have posted the tokens on the VA forums now, ripped from the help file, nothing clever on my part.
In the FAQ section as it does seem to come up a bit :)

http://voiceattack.com/SMF/index.php?topic=31,0