Editing Orion Voice commands

Jay Derengowski

May 5, 2016, 4:48:40 PM5/5/16
to VoiceAttack
I'd like your advice as I don't get the VA editing process.
I'm playing Elite Dangerous and I'd like to make edits commands for this game. For example when i say-left panel- VA shows me left panel as it should. But when I go to edit profile->keybindings command ((left panel)) is marked as disabled. So I don't get it how it is that this works.
So, I'd like to add some new commands-I assume I do this with "new command" button and that's it. I'd also like to edit some existing ones. Especially request docking - now I see that VA opens left panel->contacts and I can hear appropriate comment, but actual command is not given. Only when I manually request for docking, I get the confirmation and bay on which I should land. Also when I say - contacts - I see that VA opens left panel but it goes to Transaction tab instead of contacts.
So how should I edit those docking and contacts commands?
Please remember that I'm a new user of VA so speak to me with Big letters

Jerry Ozbun

May 5, 2016, 7:57:14 PM5/5/16
to voice...@googlegroups.com
It's because the Orion voice packs use linked commands. There is another command linked to that command that actually calls it.

You should probably talk to one of the people who made the pack on details of how their commands actually run.

--

---