Always on Top

Marcus Caspius

Apr 17, 2015, 7:43:52 PM4/17/15
to voice...@googlegroups.com
I love this App and paid for it after just 2 days into the Trial Period!

I only miss one feature!

An Always on Top feature?

Can you add this to your Backlog please?

Gary

Apr 18, 2015, 1:39:31 AM4/18/15
to voice...@googlegroups.com
Where VoiceAttack is on top?  You get extra rep because you used the term, 'backlog', btw ;)

Gary

RoguePope

Apr 18, 2015, 8:37:30 PM4/18/15
to voice...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking the same thing ;)

Damon Brodie

May 22, 2016, 10:39:56 AM5/22/16
to VoiceAttack
Realize this is an old request, but wanted to add my +1 to this.  Also, it would be great if this was available as a VoiceAttack command so I can activate/deactive with a voice command.

Damon

Gary

May 24, 2016, 12:47:44 PM5/24/16
to VoiceAttack
Noted.  Wondering if that should be a command line parameter.  I wouldn't add it as an action, BUT, you could always, 'run an application' and use the command line parameter.

Gary

Gary

May 24, 2016, 1:18:13 PM5/24/16
to VoiceAttack
I am trying VA as, 'Always on Top'.  I think I like this, actually.

I will add a context menu to the icon in the top left corner of the main screen.  There will also be a command line parameter and the setting will be persisted through sessions.

Gary