Problem with wildcards spaces

Cento Studios

May 17, 2016, 5:44:16 AM5/17/16
to VoiceAttack
I want to use *engines * with a final space for not recognize 'engineers'.

The problem is that adding space VoiceAttack does not recognize 'engine' if nothing is said at the end.

Is there any solution?

Gary

May 17, 2016, 5:30:20 PM5/17/16
to VoiceAttack
Can you please provide the whole statement in, 'when I say' as well as an example phrase and I will take a look at it.

Thanks!

Gary

Cento Studios

May 17, 2016, 5:59:46 PM5/17/16
to VoiceAttack
Example:

If put *engine* and say 'engineers' VoiceAttack recognize' engineers' as 'engine' because contain engine >> ers

If put *engine * and say 'engine please' Voiceattack recognize command, but if only say 'engine' Voiceattack not recognize because account of the final space

Cento Studios

May 27, 2016, 5:36:26 AM5/27/16
to VoiceAttack
¿?