Re: Google Maps Android API v2 - Tutorial

Lars Vogel

Apr 26, 2013, 9:58:35 AM4/26/13
to vog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks, fixed.

Best regards, Lars

2013/4/23 Premek <premysl.h...@gmail.com>
has a syntax bug:
MainActivity class:
if (map!==null)

/Premek

Lars Vogel

Jun 5, 2013, 5:25:06 AM6/5/13
to vog...@googlegroups.com
Ensure you run it on a real device and that you have the required permissions.

2013/6/5 Ananth Poolla <ananthar...@gmail.com>
I ran the same app you described in the tutorial. Everything is done as said but the map is not showing up. Can you please give me the solution ?

Tianyi Zhou

Jun 13, 2013, 11:22:39 PM6/13/13
to vog...@googlegroups.com
For Google Maps Android API v2 - Tutorial at http://www.vogella.com/articles/AndroidGoogleMaps/article.html. As a very beginner, I strongly recommend you to add the details about "Referencing a library project" at http://developer.android.com/tools/projects/projects-eclipse.html#ReferencingLibraryProject. That was the problem I met, which really took me a long time to figure it out, when I got through your tutorial to try to make a google map.

Ananth

Jun 5, 2013, 6:40:40 AM6/5/13
to vog...@googlegroups.com
Cant we run on Emulator ! If so can you please tell me reason ?

Lars Vogel

Jun 17, 2013, 4:18:47 AM6/17/13
to vog...@googlegroups.com
Google does not support the usage of Maps v2 on an emulator.