Am I doing something really wrong?

whitingjon

Feb 10, 2009, 12:51:59 PM2/10/09
to Vodpod API
I am trying to use any of the api calles.
I copied and pasted the api call from the example

http://api.vodpod.com/api/video/details.xml?api_key=b338c833cd&video_id=2902383

I am getting back
"Resource is unavailable"

Is the service down right now, or am I doing something wrong?

scott persinger

Feb 10, 2009, 1:29:02 PM2/10/09
to Vodpod API
I think it may be simply that your api_key is wrong. Please re-check
it.

We were having a problem where authentication errors were returning
that "Resource is unavailable" message instead of a proper error
message. This should be fixed now. Please let us know if it's not.

--scott