New to VodPod

Basta

Oct 28, 2008, 11:08:12 AM10/28/08
to Vodpod API
Hi there,

I suppose i already asked this but still haven't been answered:

Im using the Widget and it is contained in a DIV

When i replace the code to the API nothing is shown, is there a
working example for the use pf the API?
cause icant seem to make mine work.

I read in these posts that there is a way to divide the Videos into
Groups, could someone please point me where this is dome id be
extremely grateful as well.

Cheers

Spencer Miles

Oct 28, 2008, 11:16:31 AM10/28/08
to Vodpod API
Is there a URL where I can see this widget?

ru...@haigbarrett.com

Oct 28, 2008, 2:17:47 PM10/28/08
to vodpo...@googlegroups.com
I have had that same problem for the biggest vodpod widget. I didn't have time to mess with it, so just went with one of the smaller widgets without the player.

As for seeing my widget. It issitting in a closed network.

Shoot me back and let me know which widget u r using

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Oct 28, 2008, 2:21:03 PM10/28/08
to vodpo...@googlegroups.com
- would be happy to do a vidcast of the widget area for u. Give me some time.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile