Customizing the NarrowGallery

xpatsy

Oct 27, 2009, 3:11:58 PM10/27/09
to Vodpod API
Hey All-

So obviously I've got very little understanding of FULL customization/
implementation of the API, but my query is simple:

I just want to customize the Narrow Gallery widget a bit more than I'm
able to by using the pre-made "Video Gallery Widget". I've searched
far and wide on how to simply implement the NarrowGallery API files on
my hosted site (www.newxpat.com), but came up despairingly short. I'm
running a Wordpress install which works well with VodPod usage, but
the customizing options for the Wordpress-specific widgets leave a
little to be desired...

Any advice on how to use the API files and redirect a few things so as
to work on my site would be sincerely appreciated...

Cheers~
Xpatsy