We need some PHP code samples

scott persinger

Feb 12, 2009, 1:34:42 PM2/12/09
to Vodpod API
I'd like to expand our API documentation with some PHP code examples.
However, our in-house expertise tends more to Ruby than PHP, so I'm
asking people out there in the commmunity to submit code samples.

As a little incentive, I'm offering $25 (US via paypal) for each code
sample people send in (and attribution and my heartfelt thanks!).
Ideally each sample is a little self-contained snippet that exercises
a single API service and shows how to parse the results.

If you're interested, please send me a message in advance.

--scott