Hi... Need help customizing a widget

1 view

penschat.com

Jan 11, 2009, 11:44:05 PM1/11/09
to Vodpod API, spe...@remixation.com
Hi...

I have this site http://penschat.com that I'm trying to get going. The
site is designed around the chat room, but I'd like to also have a
video player with a collection of hockey videos from around the web.
Right now all I do is embed videos in the HTML, which is lame. I've
actually been collecting videos on VodPod for a couple months, but
haven't had the time to figure out how to set up a customized widget,
even though I knew about the API and this group (I've been lazy).

So anyway, I'd like to set up the narrow video gallery right under the
chat room and I'd like to customize the CSS file, which looks really
complex by the way, but that I could probably tackle myself. It's the
other stuff that I'm completely clueless about. I don't know
JavaScript but I doubt I have to change much. I downloaded the
narrow_gallery.zip file from the files section and I see a bunch of
files there but have no idea what to do with them.

If anyone out there could help me out or guide me in the right
direction I would really appreciate it. All I want to do is change the
size of the player so that the various video players in the gallery
are bigger and in widescreen, change the number of thumbnails, and
change the colors, fonts, etc. Don't think that can be too hard for
someone who knows.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ivan