SPARQL API

Maximilian Behnert-Brodhun

Aug 30, 2021, 2:09:02 PM8/30/21
to vocben...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

how can I send SPARQL Queries to the triplestore in vocbench?
I didn't find anything regarding this in the documentation. I think I'm just blind to his.

Best regards

Max

Roland Wingerter

Aug 30, 2021, 3:38:07 PM8/30/21
to vocbench-user
Hi Max,

Kind regards
Roland

Armando Stellato

Aug 31, 2021, 3:40:15 AM8/31/21
to Maximilian Behnert-Brodhun, vocbench-user

Dear Max,

just adding one piece to Roland’s answer, given that you mentioned API in your subject.

VB’s API are given by its backing platform, Semantic Turkey (ST).

You can read more about ST’s Web API by reading here:

http://semanticturkey.uniroma2.it/doc/user/first_access.jsf

and here:

http://semanticturkey.uniroma2.it/doc/user/web_api.jsf

given the above, SPARQL just follows, as we mention there, by learning from calls made from VB or by reading javadocs and applying our rules for transforming them into services.

The serialization of SPARQL calls, modulo some specific details and additional parameters of ST, is very similar to that of the SPARQL protocol

Kind Regards,

Armando