Free Sail backend dataset in ShowVoc

meile.pet...@sensmetry.com

Dec 16, 2022, 6:32:11 AM12/16/22
to vocbench-user
Hello,

I work on a system creating an rdf glossary via sheet2RDF on VocBench and deploying read-only version of it in ShowVoc, using remote triple-store (GraphDB) as a communicator between them. I use history and validation (therefore, free sails) on VocBench project, however, in ShowVoc I cannot create a dataset with graphdb:FreeSail backend option selected. I get this error:

"it.uniroma2.art.semanticturkey.exceptions.ProjectUpdateException: org.eclipse.rdf4j.repository.http.HTTPUpdateExecutionException: Transaction handling error: Could not validate operation on the empty set of graphs"
...log...

If I select a different backend, be it memory store or native store, I can create a project but run into an error while trying to create index whilst making dataset from STAGING to PUBLIC. The error:

"Could not open RDF4J Connection for transaction; nested exception is org.eclipse.rdf4j.repository.RepositoryException: Isolation level SERIALIZABLE not compatible with this Sail. Supported levels are: [READ_COMMITTED]"
...log...

Could you help me with this, please?

Greetings,

Meile Petrauskaite

Roland Wingerter

Dec 19, 2022, 11:22:20 AM12/19/22
to vocbench-user
Hi Meile,

I think ShowVoc, being a publishing platform,  is not meant to handle repositories with history and validation.
But the following setup works for me.

1. In VB3, I created a project named "test_repo" with history and validation.
2. In ShowVoc, I created a repository "test_repo_sv" (without history and validation).
3. Created some data in VB3 project and validated them.
4. In VB3, "Export data" as rdf file.
5. In ShowVoc, "Load data".

Kind regards
Roland