rdf4j issue to connect to vocbench

ehsan tafehi

Jan 30, 2024, 3:40:39 AMJan 30
to vocbench-user
Hi :)

I have an issue with rdf4j. I use tomcat as a server on cloud and create a docker via the following repo.

https://github.com/eclipse-rdf4j/rdf4j.git

Now I have two issues.

1. After around 20 some minutes the docker stops with no error.

2. I can access /rdf4j-server via but I can not access /rdf4j-workbench. I am using route53 to access alb which forward the traffic to the rdf4j server.

3. Although I can access /rdf4j-server, when I try to connect to vocbench I get no response. not even error response.

Regardas

Ehsan

ehsan tafehi

Jan 30, 2024, 5:03:17 AMJan 30
to vocbench-user
For the 3rd point I get the following error on my /rdf4j-server  page:
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.01.29.png