Cannot create Ontolex ConceptSet

Roland Wingerter

Jan 11, 2023, 11:47:59 AM1/11/23
to vocbench-user
Dear VB3 team,

when I try to create a ConceptSet in an Ontolex project, I get this error message:
"http://www.w3.org/ns/lemon/ontolex is not a valid lexicalization model".

I am using VB3 version 11.2.1.

I can reproduce the error in a new project with the following steps:

1. Create a new Ontolex project (local or remote with GraphDB Free).
2. Open the project.
3. Go to lexicon tab and create a lexicon "Test lexicon".
4. Go to scheme tab and create a concept set "Main concept set". This leads to an error.

Creating the concept set with the following SPARQL code worked fine.

INSERT DATA {
    GRAPH <http://example.com/ontolex/data/> {
        :concept_Set_001 rdf:type ontolex:ConceptSet .
        :concept_Set_001 rdfs:label "ConceptSet 001"@en .
    }
}

Is this a bug or am I missing something? I have never had this problem before.

Kind regards
Roland

Tiziano Lorenzetti

Jan 12, 2023, 5:55:48 AM1/12/23
to Roland Wingerter, vocbench-user
Dear Roland,
thanks for reporting this bug. Trying to trace back the issue I found out that it has been introduced in v11.1.0, the previous one (v10.2.1) worked properly.
I'm working on it in order to fix it.

Best regards,
Tiziano

Roland Wingerter