ShowVoc: issues with Alignment and Info-box of the linked resources

Singh Anuj

Mar 6, 2024, 12:04:00 PMMar 6
to vocbench-user

Hi All, any suggestion on the below matter would be very helpful:

We have two datasets on ShowVoc:

Dataset 1 has the URI space “https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1000/” and the following content:

@prefix : <https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1000/> .

<https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1000/test_a_Scheme> a skos:ConceptScheme;

  skos:definition "some definition"@en;

  skos:prefLabel "X Concept Scheme"@en .

<https://exp.mydomain.com/data/ID1000_Concept_006> a skos:Concept;

  skos:inScheme <https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1000/test_a_Scheme>;

  skos:prefLabel "Europe"@en;

  skos:exactMatch <https://exp.mydomain.com/data/ID1001_Concept_Europe > ; .

Dataset 2 has the URI space “https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1001/” and the following content:

@prefix : <https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1001/> .

<https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1001/test_b_Scheme> a skos:ConceptScheme;

  skos:definition "Some definition."@en;

  skos:prefLabel "Y Concept Scheme"@en .

<https://exp.mydomain.com/data/ID1001_Concept_Europe> a skos:Concept;

skos:inScheme <https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1001/test_b_Scheme>;

  skos:prefLabel "Europe"@en; .

One thing that I would like to highlight is that even though both datasets have their own URI space but in both the datasets we have entities on the URI pattern “https://exp.mydomain.com/data/” .

-          The issue that we are facing is that when we try to see the alignment within dataset 1, it does mention there is 1 match, but it does not show the details of it, please refer the below snapshot:

-          Another issue is that when we double-click “https://exp.mydomain.com/data/ID1001_Concept_Europe” from dataset 1 UI to see its infobox we get the following error - This resource is not available on accessible local projects nor can be reached on the Web

Is there a way that we could have entities with URI pattern https://exp.mydomain.com/data/  in multiple datasets (which obviously have their own URI space like https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1000/, https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1001/, https://exp.mydomain.com/vocab/1002/, etc.)  and solve this alignment and resolution problem?

Please note: We tried this solution in two ways, a) when dataset repositories are local b) when dataset repositories are on GraphDB.

Kind regards

Anuj