Search does not return results even though autocomplete does show them

joeli....@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2023, 1:16:06 PM2/23/23
to vocbench-user
Hi,

I ran into a strange situation where a vocabulary does not show any search results on Vocbench 3 11.3.0 even though the autocompletion does list the results. Below is a quick GIF animation of the situation.

https://i.im.ge/2023/02/23/7OHdJX.vocbench-11-search.gif

On other vocabularies, this works just fine and I was wondering if there's something wrong with the project or the search settings. The search settings should be visible at the start of the recording.

Joeli Takala

Tiziano Lorenzetti

Feb 24, 2023, 7:02:04 AM2/24/23
to joeli....@gmail.com, vocbench-user
Hi Joeli,
indeed it is strange. If it doesn't contain any sensibile information, could you please provide an export of the data, so we can test it?

Thank you,
Tiziano