VB and reports - Tools - Reports - OWLDocgen - fail to download/open report

Einar Clementz

Feb 22, 2024, 4:04:04 AMFeb 22
to vocbench-user
Hi.

Producing documentation is needed.

I go into Tools - Custom and Reports - Reports.
Here are five report ready configured. OntoLex, OWLDocgen, OWLReport, SKOSDocgen, SKOSReport.
At the bottom we can choose format HTML or PDF and download file.
These are working fine except OWLDocgen. The other either open in a new tab or download a .zip file with a generated hash name.
For OWLDocen the run take more time.
The only thing I can see is a cryptic message in the KARAF console window.
   @@@[pdf]
   @@@[html, htm]
No file or tab is delivered. " @@@[pdf]" when I try pdf as download format, and corresponding when I choose html format
I have tried in two browsers just to see if the browser is part of the issue.
Is there some config setting I can change/add? Is there any debug parameter I can use? Is there any "signal" I can look for in a log file. I have investigated the karaf.log and I find no signal.

Any hint will help me.

Thanks.

Kind regards.
Einar.

Einar Clementz

Feb 26, 2024, 1:26:47 AMFeb 26
to vocbench-user
Hi Community.

Anyone having experienced report runs as described? No report delivered for OWLDocgen.
Any hints to see what is happening?

Thanks.
Einar.