Edit properties of skosxl:Labels

Frederik Elwert

Jun 12, 2021, 4:18:28 PM6/12/21
to vocbench-user
Hello,

I am new to VocBench, but I’m generally really impressed by it.

However, I am stuck with a particular issue: we are using SKOS with SKOSXL lexicalization, because we want to be able to add properties to labels (mainly source information). Now I could not find a way to actually edit properties of skosxl:Labels, except for the skosxl:literalForm. Is this possible in VocBench?

Thanks,
Frederik

Armando Stellato

Jun 13, 2021, 5:15:18 AM6/13/21
to Frederik Elwert, vocbench-user

Dear Frederik,

thanks for the appreciation :-)

You can double-click on the labels and thus you will see the resource-view exploded on the resource representing the skosxl label. There, you can add all properties that you need.

Kind Regards,

Armando

Frederik Elwert

Jun 14, 2021, 5:36:17 AM6/14/21
to vocbench-user
Dear Armando,

thank you, that’s really helpful!

I was looking for it in the dropdown menu for the label, and couldn’t find it there. Once you know how it works, it exactly what we need (though not super obvious).

Regards,
Frederik