Saving sdatb file with specific Frequency List

Rob Feldman

Apr 4, 2024, 6:31:56 PMApr 4
to VNA Tools
Howdy,

I am trying to perform math functions on multiple sdatb files using python.  I am running into an error stating that they need to contain the same number of frequency points. I have a .fl file that I want to implement on all files so that I can perform the math functions.  Right now I can accomplish this through the VNA Tools GUI by selecting and turning on the frequency list file then saving the sdatb file with a new name.

Is there an easy way to save the sdatb file with a particular .fl file  through python?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Wollensack METAS

Apr 5, 2024, 2:20:44 AMApr 5
to VNA Tools
Hi,

you can use the Interpolation method from the Script class, see

or the Interpolation method from the SParamTools class if you don't wont to handle with files, see

Hope this helps.

Regards
Michael

Rob Feldman

Apr 5, 2024, 9:06:35 AMApr 5
to VNA Tools
That is exactly what I needed, thank you very much.