2.92 mm to N conversion

samed mehmet cüre

Jun 23, 2020, 4:19:05 AM6/23/20
to VNA Tools
Hi,

My VNA has 2.92 mm output. I am using it with 2.92 mm cable.And I want to transform 2.92 mm to N type. I have two adapters 2.92 mm to N. I have two calibration standart 2.92 mm and N type. Both of them are traceable. I characterized my adapters as you mention at 1-port measurements de-embedding adapter technique. After that ı don't want to use 2.92 mm. I try to decascade after the measurement but  can't found decascade in 'mouse click'. I don't  know it depends on the version of VNA Tools II or not.  How can ı do it? Or do you have any suggestion about it?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Juerg Ruefenacht

Jun 23, 2020, 4:25:14 AM6/23/20
to VNA Tools
Hi,
please check the following link: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/vnatools/ORVjYx8BIjM/R0Xa4cEBAQAJ
Best Regards,
Juerg

Juerg Ruefenacht

Jun 24, 2020, 1:45:51 AM6/24/20
to VNA Tools
The decascade functionality can be found here (see attached screen shot)

VNA Tools decascade.png