MATLab LinProp unrecognized

Gilberto Basso

Nov 26, 2019, 5:16:25 AM11/26/19
to VNA Tools
Dear All,
I  installed MATLab (demo 30 day trial)
I maked 10 .sdatb files for drift analyzer.
I used Matlab code AnalyzerDrift.m of Wollensack, but doesn't work because unrecognized LinProp.

I followed the indication of Wollensack at LoadSParamData Matlab Error in Vna Group.
When I run LoadVNATools there is no error but then run ExampleSParamData.m
the error is the following:

>> LoadVNATools
>> ExampleSParamData
Unrecognized function or variable 'LinProp'.
Error in SParamData2Struct (line 8)
ms.PortZr = LinProp(zeros(1, sd.NPorts));
Error in LoadSParamDataAsStruct (line 7)
d = SParamData2Struct(t);
Error in ExampleSParamData (line 4)
d = LoadSParamDataAsStruct([pwd '\' 'Example_01.sdatb']);

The error is the same of AnalyzerDrift.m....Unrecognized function or variable 'LinProp'.

Please help me
Regards

Gilberto Basso

Michael Wollensack METAS

Nov 26, 2019, 5:18:31 AM11/26/19
to VNA Tools
Hi,

you need to install as well the METAS UncLib, see https://ww.metas.ch/unclib

Regards
Michael

Gilberto Basso

Nov 26, 2019, 11:35:36 AM11/26/19
to VNA Tools
Hi,
thank so much for your fast response.
I untestood that with VNA Tool I already installed LinProp..Sorry.

The analyzerdrift.m now  work well.

Regards

Gilberto