WG Calibration Kit determination

Erkan Danaci

Jul 13, 2020, 3:30:45 AM7/13/20
to VNA Tools
Dear All,
We try to determine a new WG Calibration Kit in VNA Tools.
Dimensions Ratio (a/b) of each port of the line section of WG cal kit are less than 2.00.
VNA tools does not calculate the S parameter of the line section.
Our dimension laboratory measured several times but they found that the results are correct.
WG calibration kit is Maury Microwave product.
How can I determined this WG?
Best wishes

Tuomas Haitto

Aug 7, 2020, 12:40:58 AM8/7/20
to VNA Tools
Hello Erkan,

Our lab using VNA-Tools II with Flann Microwave WG kit's and it working well (One port and full 2-port)
I did not understood well your problem? Do you mean, how you can measure/characterize line
sections electrical lenght?
Regards,
Tuomas