OpenFile(filepath) & .NET Assembly

Tomo Yokoyama

Apr 4, 2022, 7:31:56 PM4/4/22
to VNA Tools
I am trying to reproduce the Matlab example code (LoadSDATB) in my environment mainly for learning.

To use the function code, 'OpenFile',  in Matlab, I did

NET.addAssembly('C:\Program File(x86)\METAS\Metas.Vna.Tools\Metas.GuiControls.dll');

Then, I tired to invoke
d = {};
f3 = OpenFile ('Example_01.sdatb')

Still 'OpenFile' function is not recognized.

What do I need to do to make OpenFile () to work in Matlab?

Thanks for your help
Tomo

Michael Wollensack METAS

Apr 5, 2022, 2:35:24 AM4/5/22
to VNA Tools
Hi Tomo,

`OpenFile` is a local function, see https://ch.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_prog/local-functions.html, of `LoadSDATA`.

There is no need to add `NET.addAssembly('C:\Program File(x86)\METAS\Metas.Vna.Tools\Metas.GuiControls.dll');`

Regards
Michael

Tomo Yokoyama

Apr 5, 2022, 12:41:12 PM4/5/22
to VNA Tools
Thanks, Michael.  'LoadSParamDataAsStruct' works fine.