Matlab Version & mkl_optimizer

Tomo Yokoyama

Jan 6, 2023, 12:34:52 PM1/6/23
to VNA Tools
Hi,
I am using Matlab R2022a Update 5 (9.12.0.2039608), 64-bit.
When I tried to run 'mkl_optimizer', I am getting the following message from Matlab;

Error using loadlibrary
Supported compiler not detected. You can install the freely available MinGW-w64 C/C++ compiler; see Install MinGW-w64
Compiler. For more options, visit https://www.mathworks.com/support/compilers.

Error in loadlibrary

Error in mkl_optimizer (line 27)
        loadlibrary([path_lib,'custom_mkl.dll'],'mkl_custom.h');

What is the supported Matlab version for Matlab uncertainty library?
Let me know.

Thanks

Michael Wollensack METAS

Jan 9, 2023, 2:29:15 AM1/9/23
to VNA Tools
Hi,

just try to download and install MinGW, see

The loadlibrary function of MATLAB needs this compiler.

Regards
Michael

Tomo Yokoyama

Jan 17, 2023, 4:31:11 PM1/17/23
to VNA Tools
Hi, Michael
After downloading  MinGW-w64 C/C++ compiler, I can run your example in Matlab.  Thanks for your help.

Now,  I have a probelm with complex data.
When I input complex data, I saw the error,  "Complex data is not supported in libpointer objects".

To use mkl_optimizer() with complex data, how can I re-organize the data, both 'Ideal' (s), 'Measured' (m)and the estimated error term (x1) in your previous example?  Order the real / Imag parts in the same order as before?

Or run the mkl_optimizer() with real parts, and with imaginary parts, separately?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Michael Wollensack METAS

Jan 23, 2023, 4:17:55 AM1/23/23
to VNA Tools