HP8753ES measurement problem

handans...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 8:09:02 AM8/17/20
to VNA Tools
I'm using VNA Tools II Version 1.8.6297.14029 and trying to make a measurement on HP8753ES (Firmware 07.74 Oct 30,2002) opt 010. After the complation of the measurement I can not get the measurement data. You can see at the attachment. I tried many times to take measurement however I could not. I make the noise measurements also and I did not get any problem. Do you have any idea why it happens?
Best regards,
Handan

8753_data.docx

Juerg Ruefenacht

Aug 18, 2020, 10:04:15 AM8/18/20
to VNA Tools
Hi Handan,
with the given information it is really difficult to give any advice. Can you please share more details with us.
How does the open_04.sdatb file (shown in your screen shot) looks in the Data Explorer? Can you send a copy of this file?
Thanks,
Juerg

handans...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2020, 4:18:13 AM8/19/20
to VNA Tools

Dear Juerg,
I can see the data in the data explorer. I complated the measurement and  attached the measurement file and measurement journal.
Thank you,
Handan
18 Ağustos 2020 Salı tarihinde saat 17:04:15 UTC+3 itibarıyla juerg.ru...@metas.ch şunları yazdı:
SOLT_04.calcfg

handans...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2020, 4:21:26 AM8/19/20
to VNA Tools
Sorry, I could not attached all the files in my last e mail. Now I am sending

18 Ağustos 2020 Salı tarihinde saat 17:04:15 UTC+3 itibarıyla juerg.ru...@metas.ch şunları yazdı:
Hi Handan,
shorts_04.sdatb
opens_04.sdatb
loads_04.sdatb
Thru_04.sdatb
Journal_04.vnalog
drift1.sdatb

Juerg Ruefenacht

Aug 26, 2020, 7:28:26 AM8/26/20
to VNA Tools

The additional files allowed us to find the problem ;-)
There is an issue in the root path definition of the measurement journal therefore it is not possible to display and link the sdtab files.

The two dots '..' are wrong:  <RootPath>..</RootPath>

Most likely you may have moved the Measurement Journal but it is difficult for us to say as we cannot reproduce the process you have used.
The attached Measurement Journal is corrected and should now work.

Best Regards,
Juerg

Journal_04.vnalog