High Genius Toolkit for LabView

Alexey K.

Aug 12, 2021, 2:05:29 AM8/12/21
to vmx-pi
Hello,
Has anyone worked with High Genius toolkit, which allows to program the VMX controller in LabView?
I was able to add and connect to VMX in LabView project manager but for some reason I can't get code to work. Even the example programs don't work. They launch normally but don't receive any data from sensors nor I can control any motors.
Does anyone know what can cause this? I tried reinstalling everything on a new computer and using a fresh sd card for the LabView image, but the result was the same.
I'm also using Titan Quad controller for the motors. Toolkit versions are: 1.0.0.4 for the vision and 1.1.2.4 for the wsi toolkit.