To find the count of host machine ?

Neel

Dec 24, 2007, 2:13:39 AM12/24/07

I am using VMware esx-server. And I have started working with VMware-
enabled licensing a small project. For the same assignment,I am
looking for following information which will help me to understand how
to get started with VMware infrastructure.
- How to get Physical CPU/Cores of host CPU
- How to get Guest m/c host ID
- How to get Guest m/c Virtual CPU/Core
- How to get Guest m/c count ? How to get Host m/c count ?

Could someone let me know, how to get the above required information
for Windows/Linux platform using c/c++ program.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Neel