VMware with UCS Network Consulting Engineer

Aqil

Jun 11, 2012, 2:44:01 PM6/11/12
to aq...@tekskillsinc.com
Hi partner,
Hope you are doing well!
Please let me know if you have any available consultant for the below position.

VMware with UCS Network Consulting Engineer
Locations: St Louis, MO
Duration : Long Term

Required Skills:
• 8+ years of experience in unified computing systems.
• Advanced skills in implementing, configuring, and supporting Cisco UCS solutions.
• Strong Experience with Cisco UCS B Series servers.
• Strong Experience in Cisco UCS 6100, 6200 Series.
• Good Experience in VMware.
• Nice to have experience with Power shell.
• Excellent understanding of Layer2, Layer3 concepts
• Excellent communication skills required.
• CCNP or CCIE certification would be Plus.

With Regards
Mohammed Aqil
732-640-1209

Aqil

Jun 11, 2012, 4:12:11 PM6/11/12
to aq...@tekskillsinc.com

rao...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2012, 9:32:06 AM6/21/12
to aq...@tekskillsinc.com
I'm Hiring for VM Ware Level 2 & 3 Positions at Stavanger, Norway. EU Citizens Only.. For Job Description reach me at

Balakishan Rao.N
Phone : +442030049966
Skype Id: bala.wisdom
Email : balaki...@wisdomitservices.com