Urgent Need: VMWare ESX Server Architect (Only Citizens) - Montgomery, AL

Krishna

Jan 22, 2009, 3:01:08 PM1/22/09

**********************ONLY Citizens Can Apply***************

Position: VMWare ESX Server Architect
Location: Montgomery, AL
Duration: 3 Months+
Rate: Open

Position Description:

Require skills with the analysis and requirements gathering for the
design, architecture, deployment, and documentation of the VMWare Lab
Manager product in a development environment.

Please send the resumes if it matches the requirement ASAP.

Have a Great day!

Best Regards,
Sai Krishna

Sai Krishna | Technical Recruiter | Deegit Inc |
1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |
Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 303 | Fax: 847.330.1987
s...@deegit.com | www.deegit.com |
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
“Winner - Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 2008”
“Winner - Inc. 5000 fastest growing firm for 2008”

"Right Person for the Right Job in the Right Time"

The information transmitted in this email is intended solely for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your system.

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please respond with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-
mails to you. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.