earn money

1 view

barry jennings

Apr 2, 2008, 11:37:06 AM4/2/08

AS SEEN ON OPRAH!!!

You might have already seen or heard about this project on TV programs

such as 20/20 and Oprah or you may have read about it in the Wall

Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you step-by-

step, in detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in

existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days

it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a

few hundred dollars. However, thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the

investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process

is FASTER, EASIER and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

Making Money - This Really Works. Keep in mind that everything stated

below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office

(1-800-725-2161).

A little while back, I was browsing through money making message

boards, just like you are now and came across an article similar to

this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with

only an initial investment of $6.00! Anyway it said that you have to

send $1.00 to each of the following names on the list, stated at the

end of this article using PayPal. You don"'"t have to be preferred or

verified to transfer and receive money so you lose no money through

transfers. Now honestly, what is six dollars, especially out of a

PayPal account. In exchange you will make thousands in the first few

months. You then place your own name and e-mail address at the bottom

of the list at #6 and post the article on at least 200 newsgroups or

on money making message boards (There are thousands of newsgroups).

No catch, that was it. After thinking it over and talking to a few

people, I thought about trying it.

I know that you have seen this on Oprah or even received numerous

messages about this simple program and have probably just deleted

them, I know I have but for some unknown reason this time I decided to

give it a try.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will

be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you are

going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees

with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal

account! I sent out my measly $6.00 to the six people on the list.

Well, GUESS WHAT!!...within 7 days, I started getting $$$$$$$ in my

account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just

kept coming. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the

second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I

had over $15,060.00 and it's still growing. This is my fourth week now

and I have made a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's still coming

rapidly.

It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes to send it out. This program

WORKS, all you have to do is try it, and waste some pocket change. You

could find six dollars lying around the house. There is absolutely

nothing you could lose. Just follow the 3 basic steps below to make

thousands in just a few days, weeks or months, it all depends on how

many posts of this letter you put on the message boards or send it as

e-mails. Here is how it works:

When you post 200 messages all over the internet, it is estimated that

at least 15 people will respond and send you $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15

will post 200 messages each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00).

Those 225 people will post 200 messages each and 3,375 people send you

$1.00 ($3,375.00). Those 3,375 will post 200 messages each and

759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00). At this point your name

drops off the list but so far you have received $813,615.00.

Note: I'm not saying this is going to make everyone 800 grands but

lets say even if 1 person out of 200 tries this program you are still

going to make 40,000 dollars anywhere from 1 month to 6 months

max!!!!!! You can also copy this letter and e-mail it to some of your

friends and associates. It"'"s a guarantee that some of them will be

interested and give it a go. The more they do the more you make.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list using

PayPal and in the comment

Below are the e-mail IDs that you need to transfer the money into:

Let me give you some advice. It is very important that you follow

these steps to the letter. You must register with Paypal as a Premier

Member. If you do not register this way you will only be able to

receive $500.00 per month.

It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes to send it out. This program

WORKS, all you have to do is try it, and waste some pocket change. You

could find six dollars lying around the house. There is absolutely

nothing you could lose. Just follow the 3 basic steps below to make

thousands in just a few days, weeks or months, it all depends on how

many posts of this letter you put on the message boards or send it as

e-mails.

PayPal accounts to send 1 dollar to:

1) auj...@hotmail.com

2) jon_...@hotmail.com

3) davem...@hotmail.com

4) gurpre...@hotmail.com

5) jame...@hotmail.com

6) bjen...@hot.rr.com

2. After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list you can

remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the

names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2 and so on...) Now

place your name in the #6 position & save it.

3. After completing the instructions take this letter and go to

(Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message boards, Money

Message boards, Money forums, Free money forums or anything along the

lines of forums). Now start posting your copy of this message at least

200 times to as many unique message boards as you can, or more. The

more times you post this at a unique board, the more money you will

make.

You can e-mail your message to as many people you can but remember,

the more you post and e-mail the more money you make!

Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it

out again in six months but post it with the addresses you receive

with each dollar. It will work better the second time.

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users every day with thousands

of those actually joining the internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and

HONESTLY and this will work. If you don't have a PayPal account you

can go to the link below and follow the instructions. It"'"s totally

secure, costs you nothing to set-up and is a very useful way to

transfer and more importantly receive money.

You will be amazed every time you check your account to see how much

money has been paid into it and this money goes straight in without

any deductions. To sign up for PayPal copy the link below, just make

sure that you use the same e-mail address for your PayPal

www.paypal.com