PW5 and WFW patch kit help

Michael Pullin

May 10, 1994, 9:14:44 AM5/10/94
We received new DECpc LPv+ 433dx computers last week. I went to install
Pathworks 5.0 on them not knowing they had Windows for Workgroups 3.11. PW
did not work. I had seen some messages on the list about a patch kit for WFW.
I talked to DEC and got the patch kit. When I try to PWINSTAL it, I get to the
point past where PWINSTAL says that I am merging the new files. I think it is
trying to install the files. I get the error message:

Error uncompressing N:.\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\BROWSELM.DLL
Error: CMP_INVALID_DICTSIZE

(N: is the drive assigned by my USE command to connect to the PWV50 service
with /RW access. The same USE command works to PWINSTAL the original PW
software.)

I thought the trouble might be a bad file, so I downloaded the PW5WFW.EXE file
off of gatekeeper.dec.com and got the same message.

DEC is working on the problem, but I thought someone might have had this before
and could tell me what's going wrong.

TIA

Mike Pullin
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Roberts Library
Fort Worth, Texas, USA (817) 923-1921 ext. 2733
InterNet: mpu...@lib.swbts.edu (or m...@swbts.swbts.edu)

buyphar...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 4:37:31 AM8/27/13
MTP (Kit) is an effective way of preventing pregnancy. This medication has the combination of two active ingredients called Misoprostol and Mifepristone. It is a medication that blocks progesterone that is needed for pregnancy.

You need to learn the right manner of using this medication so doesn’t hesitate to ask your health professional and follow the right way of using kit. You have to use Mifepristone kit after consulting your health professional.

For more information visit on ->: http://www.topdrugmart.com/birth-control/mifekit-mtp-kit.html