minimum privs needed to email with pmdf

kczwei

Jun 5, 2010, 8:10:45 PM6/5/10
I setup a non-priv user with NETMBX, TMPMBX and they cannot mail using
pmdf.
ALPHA, VMS8.2, all latest ECO's and patches. Using VMS mail the
account can send from a duplicate system that does not have pmdf
running. If I email from the system account using pmdf it works fine,
if i then turn off most privs from the system account it cannot send
using pmdf. The error is 'insufficient privs', and it is for a text
file owned by the account and in the accounts login directory.
What are the minimum privs needed to send a file with pmdf version 6.3?