New SPF images available

Hunter Goatley

Oct 27, 2008, 2:11:16 PM10/27/08
New LIBSPFSHR images are available for OpenVMS, Solaris Sparc, Solaris
X86, and Linux. These images correct a possible accvio situation from
bad SPF data in DNS records.

They're available via anonymous FTP from ftp.pmdf.process.com
in the pmdf_632_patches/spf directory:

ftp://ftp.pmdf.process.com/pmdf_632_patches/spf/

Hunter
------
Hunter Goatley, Process Software, http://www.process.com/
goath...@GOATLEY.COM http://www.goatley.com/hunter/

Hunter Goatley

Oct 27, 2008, 2:21:24 PM10/27/08
> New LIBSPFSHR images are available for OpenVMS, Solaris Sparc, Solaris
> X86, and Linux. These images correct a possible accvio situation from
> bad SPF data in DNS records.

Sorry, I put the files in the wrong directory. The correct directory
is: pmdf_64_patches/64 on ftp.pmdf.process.com.

ftp://ftp.pmdf.process.com/pmdf_64_patches/spf/