Cheap Alphaserver ES45 Upgrades !

David Turner, Island Computers

Apr 18, 2007, 1:17:55 PM4/18/07
We currently have some (7) ES45 Model 2 off-lease.
These are 1Ghz EV68C machines. They are upgradeable to 1.2Ghz but that is
still a little pricey !

Barebones system only $4995
These don't use the same memory as the ES40 but do use pretty much the same
other parts.
Same power supplies, graphic cards disk cage rackmount kit, etc.

Memory - 2GB HP Memory $1299
4GB HP Memory $2995

Uses 133Mhz 200PIN SDRAM JEDEC fyi

Call or email if interested

--
David B Turner
Island Computers US Corp

T: 877-6364332 x201
Intl: 001 912 447 6622

E: dturner-at-islandco-dot-com
F: 912 201 0402
W: http://www.islandco.com

--
David B Turner
Island Computers US Corp

T: 877-6364332 x201
Intl: 001 912 447 6622

E: dtu...@islandco.com
F: 912 201 0402
W: http://www.islandco.com

Tom Linden

Apr 18, 2007, 1:41:56 PM4/18/07
David, would you swap 4 (not so bare) ES40's for two ES45's?

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:17:55 -0700, David Turner, Island Computers
<dtu...@no-spam-islandco.com> wrote:

> We currently have some (7) ES45 Model 2 off-lease.
> These are 1Ghz EV68C machines. They are upgradeable to 1.2Ghz but that is
> still a little pricey !
>

> Barebones system only $4995
> These don't use the same memory as the ES40 but do use pretty much the
> same
> other parts.
> Same power supplies, graphic cards disk cage rackmount kit, etc.
>
> Memory - 2GB HP Memory $1299
> 4GB HP Memory $2995
>
> Uses 133Mhz 200PIN SDRAM JEDEC fyi
>

> Call or email if interested

David Turner, Island Computers

Apr 18, 2007, 4:02:30 PM4/18/07
Tom

As much as I would like to swap,. we need to SELL these.
You can call me to discuss if thou wishest!

DT

"Tom Linden" <t...@kednos-remove.com> wrote in message