r19 and r20 have been uploaded to svn

1 view

TheBlob

Aug 12, 2009, 1:08:02 PM8/12/09
to vmsbackup
Hi all, I've just completed some work on issues 17 and 19 and have
uploaded the modifications to svn.
The modified files are backup_vmware.sh and backup_vmware.conf
Please take a look at the "changes" section to have more details on
what was modified.

I hope to hear some feedback soon!

Good evening,

Michele

Pär Tojkander

Aug 13, 2009, 11:12:53 AM8/13/09
to vmsb...@googlegroups.com
Very good!

I'll look into the changes later this evening.

Have you had a chance to look at the other patches I've uploaded?

Pär

10nico

Aug 14, 2009, 5:36:11 AM8/14/09
to vmsbackup
Hello!

I haven't had any chance yet; I'm currently trying to fix a bug that
prevents to resume the VM after it has been fallback-suspended during
the snapshot; because of it some of my VMs remain suspended and I have
to resume them manually and this is very very annoying (to say the
least!).

As soon as I get this fixed I'll take a look into your new patches.
For the moment, thanks for your time and your contributions :-)

Michele