using with cygwin

Tiago Paixao

May 7, 2015, 5:02:53 AM5/7/15
to vmail...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

has anyone managed to get vmail  to work with cygwin?

I managed to install everything, after installing ruby, and a couple to libs that were missing, and it seems to be working. The only problem is that it doesn't talk to vim. the stock Vim on cygwin is compiled without clientserver, and I would prefer not to use the X11 version of gvim...
I tried to use the native Win32 gvim, and it is launched but it just shows the "retrieving your email" buffer, and never actually shows anything.

Any ideas?

tiago

Daniel Choi

May 7, 2015, 8:05:46 AM5/7/15
to vmail...@googlegroups.com, dhc...@gmail.com
I've never tried setting up vmail on cygwin. You might want to report the
issue here:

https://github.com/danchoi/vmail/issues

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 05:02 AM, Tiago Paixao <seara...@gmail.com> wrote:

> from: Tiago Paixao <seara...@gmail.com>