using vmail with other email servers

Tiago Paixao

May 6, 2015, 6:29:11 AM5/6/15
to vmail...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

first of all, many thanks for Vmail: it is pretty awesome.
I was wondering if it is possible to use vmail with other email providers that are IMAP enabled.
I see that we can select alternative servers (in the instructions for people behind firewalls). Would this work with a non-gmail email server?

thanks!
tiago

Daniel Choi

May 6, 2015, 12:04:08 PM5/6/15
to vmail...@googlegroups.com, dhc...@gmail.com
Hi Tiago

Thanks. It is possible to use any IMAP server. See
https://github.com/danchoi/vmail/wiki

Dan

On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 06:29 AM, Tiago Paixao <seara...@gmail.com> wrote:

> from: Tiago Paixao <seara...@gmail.com>
> date: Wed, May 06 03:29 AM -07:00 2015
> to: vmail...@googlegroups.com
> reply-to: vmail...@googlegroups.com
> subject: using vmail with other email servers
> --

---
Sent from Vmail
http://danielchoi.com/software/vmail.html