RS TRAININGS - SOFTWARE TRAINING INSTITUTE IN HYDERABAD

1 view

RS Trainings

Jul 12, 2014, 1:12:02 AM7/12/14
to vlsi_qu...@googlegroups.com
Hello all ,
We the team of RS TRAININGS provide you the best training on software programs.
We provide expertise Online/Offline and Corporate training . Students from various countries are already taking classes from our expert trainers.
Our trainers are the corporate trainers with 5-6 years of experience in their respective field.

We provide SAP/HADOOP/MICROSOFT/CLOUD COMPUTING/ and many moree.... courses .
You can log onto our website : www.rstrainings.com
We offer Job Assistance , Project works , 24 * 7 technical support and practical sessions too .

Please find the attachment for more information .
Our contact details are mentioned in the attachment .
We are starting new batches for all the courses very soon . Please feel free to contact us at any time .
Application process: (Follow two simple steps as follows: )
Log on to : www.rstrainings.com --> fill the trainee enquiry form and get admission in one of the best institute in Hyderabad (Online/Offline) .
Our technical team will reply you as soon as we receive your queries . You can send the queries by phone or by mail also.
hadoop blog.docx