Fwd: Job | US based Semicon MNC with revenue over 30 Billion USD revenue is looking for Senior Layout Engineers - Technology Development for Hyderabad

Narendra Mane

May 1, 2019, 2:59:38 PM5/1/19
to vlsi-des...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mulya Consulting <muday_bhaska...@naukri.com>
Date: Wed, May 1, 2019 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Job | US based Semicon MNC with revenue over 30 Billion USD revenue is looking for Senior Layout Engineers - Technology Development for Hyderabad
To: <mane.n...@gmail.com>

The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as Mulya Consulting company. To respond back directly to the Employer, please click on Reply button, or send an email to muday_...@yahoo.com
Do Not forward this email, it contains links which allow direct login to your Naukri account.
Mr. M.Udaya Bhaskar

Recruitment Consultant
Mulya Consulting
Delhi

Follow my job updates

Experience required for the Job: 3 - 8 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 6.00 - 100+ Lacs

Apply Now    Reply

Dear Narendra Jaiprakash Mane,

Location : Hyderabad
This is a permanent position with our client (US Based Semicondutor Product MNC with revenue more than 30 Billion USD) Our client is a world leader (Top5 Semicon Company in 2018) in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information.
They have over 34,000 team members in 17 countries who work with the worlds most trusted brands, delivering memory and storage systems for a broad range of applications and sparking countless possibilities in technology  we value collaboration and our teams.
Because that's where the best ideas and breakthroughs are born. Our team members, partners, customers, and leadership work closely together to deliver setting a high bar for ourselves and our industry. Because transformation always starts within. We are developing memory and storage solutions that transform whats possible. From mobile phones to connected cars and homes our innovative technology is changing how the world works, plays, communicates and connects. .
 Today, we are a global leader in the semiconductor industry with a track record of innovation that includes 40 years of industry firsts. Our more than 34,000 team members, in 17 different countries.

Job Responsibilities
Layout of test structure sets while working closely with scribe design and CAD engineers.
  Have a good knowledge and application of CAD tools, specifically for layout design
  Apply basic understanding and usage of post layout verification tools, through DRC and layout vs. schematic tools
Own and support projects through the tapeout flow Familiar with all aspects of layout, schematics, netlist extraction, and post layout verification
  Provide accurate and timely documentation to ensure creation of a parametric workbook
Serve as a resource to the characterization group for any layout-related test structure issue
Involved with project layout management; including planning, scheduling, and resource management of layout designers
  Have a basic underderstanding of semiconductor fabrication process and device physics
Effectively interacts and communicates with internal/external customers to understand the needs and deliver the modules
Serves as an area expert and mentors other Layout designers
  Willing to take late night phone calls with global team based on project needs
Willing to work on weekend based on project needs Education and Experience
  Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
3 or more years of experience in related field Others:
Job Location is Hyderabd
Contact: Uday Bhaskar
 Mulya Technologies  "Mining the Knowledge Community"

Is this job relevant to you? Yes No
Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunities
Disclaimer:
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Mulya Consulting (Muday_...@gmail.com, A – 84/1 SFS Apartments, Saket, , NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110017) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you. If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may: Forward this email to: compl...@naukri.com or you can Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.
Please Note: This mail is a private message from the recruiter. We have enabled auto login for your convenience, you are strongly advised not to forward this email to protect your account from unauthorized access.
Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact compl...@naukri.com for advise.
Update Your Resume Now to be on the top of Employer's Resume Search
Create your own job alert to receive similar jobs directly in your inbox.
Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your resume written by Experts.
Call 1800-3010-5557 now! (Toll-Free)

--
Narendra Mane
Analog IC Design Engineer