Urgent requirement

nagabhusanam repalle

Aug 30, 2019, 8:24:42 AM8/30/19
to vlsi-des...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
We have urgent requirement for  3+ experience people in Noida location.
If interested kindly share resume to

Regards,
Bhushan (verification engineer).
IMG-20190830-WA0002.jpg

Deepak Kumar

Oct 23, 2019, 2:22:56 AM10/23/19
to vlsi-des...@googlegroups.com
Dear  All ,
https://g.page/semidesign?share  Semi Design , A leading startup in North India
 This is Deepak Kumar , founder of Semi Design ( A Indian Govt. Initiative)
  1. We are mentoring the student over Globe In minimum fees.
  2. we are giving the relevant reference also
  3. we have a good team of experts from different industries .
  4. we are only focus on practically ( hands on ) approach .
  5.  we have trained a lot of students yet & they have all selected in a good companies like Cadence , Synopsys , Mentor , Graphics
  6. www.semidesign.in , in...@semidesign.in

"“Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks and regards,
Deepak Kumar
M.Tech (VLSI DESIGN)
B.TECH (ECE)
Gr. Noida
Uttar Pradesh
201308
main11.jpg
rtl sm.jpg
main.jpg

Deepak Kumar

Oct 24, 2019, 11:34:13 AM10/24/19
to vlsi-des...@googlegroups.com
Respected All My Group Member ,
                                 This is Deepak Kumar , Design &  verification engineer , Founder of #Semi Design / A Indian Govt. MSME  organisation .  i reside in Delhi ncr region i have good experience in  VLSI domain in design & verification field . now i left my job  &  i  started my startup #SemiDesign which is very different in nature like  we have good team from different mncs . we are giving right now  training to the vlsi lovers who really want to get in . we held the  test first for everyone who want to take our training .
 our specific thing which make us different from others!!
 1- Career Counseling at Just Rupee 1 /-
2- ore charges is very less for 15 modules in front end  , you cant  believe  - 35 k in installment
3- we are focusing on major project & protocols in DIGITAL ic design
4- we are giving a healthy environment to students.
5- our target to be trained 30 VLSI scholar at free of cost with  placement in vlsi mnc with a excellent job  till 2021.
6- we are work on mock test at weekly basis.
7- we give 500 interview questions
8- we are also give internship letter to scholar if requirement

thats all  from my side !! if someone in this group  is still seeker  then contact to us anytime !!
our website is very simple we ware going to upgrade it soon!

Semi Design

D203/8, Grand Forte, Sigma IV, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
095997 45251
https://g.page/semidesign?share

Deepak Kumar
founder at Semi Design