Analog Verification opening in Synopsys

Nirupam Dutta

Apr 21, 2019, 9:44:46 AM4/21/19
to vlsi-des...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,
There are multiple openings in Synopsys,Hyderabad team in Analog Verification/Analog-Digital mixed signal verification across all experience level. If anyone interested let me know.

--

Best Regards
Nirupam

Anagandula Mahesh

Apr 30, 2019, 2:22:14 AM4/30/19
to vlsi-des...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nirupam Dutta,

Good Morning, This is A.Mahesh. Currently I am working in Cerium Systems, Bangalore  as a Analog Layout Engineer, I am having 1.6 years of Industry  experience & 6 months of Training experience in Hyderabad. Now I want to change my job in Analog Layout Profile only.
So, If any openings are there either in Hyderabad or Bangalore, Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Best Regards,
A.Mahesh,
Ph.No : +91-9985422785

sweta snehi

Apr 30, 2019, 2:38:24 AM4/30/19
to vlsi-des...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
I am interested. I have done M.Tech from IGDTUW, Delhi with specialization in VLSI Design. I have worked as an Assistant Professor in ANAND-ICE for a year. Presently I am looking for a good opportunity.
Looking forward to hear from you.
ThankYou