Eucharistic Minister training

Jeffrey Berry

Apr 19, 2023, 3:41:16 PM4/19/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a training process in place for EM's and a possible customary for EM's.   I have been tasked with updating the training and need some ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeffrey Berry
St. Mary's Episcopal Cathedral Memphis.

David Rubin

Apr 19, 2023, 5:36:24 PM4/19/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Sent a PDF to your email address, since I don't believe one can post files to the list.

Dave Rubin
Verger
Grace Episcopal Church of Ocala, FL

Groups "V-List" group.

The Vergers Voice blog has the latest news about the VGEC. Join us at news.vergers.org.

Follow the VGEC on:

http://vergers.org
http://news.vergers.org
http://facebook.com/vergerguild
http://youtube.com/vergertv

vlist+un...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vlist/CAG7HQagZ4p5zJ-b3S8HVKYrFuTE82uZ0GxG1HZL%2BW9nrzXmigQ%40mail.gmail.com.

VergerGlen Wesner

Apr 19, 2023, 5:47:39 PM4/19/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Dave
I wou7ld like to see those files for EM training also.  If you could send one to me also.
Thanks
Glen

Krystriana Clark

Apr 19, 2023, 7:25:59 PM4/19/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I would live to see it too.

Krystriana (Krys) Clark, FVGEC
St. Matthew's Episcopal, Westerville
Diocese of Southern Ohio

Katherine Pendzuk

Apr 19, 2023, 8:59:34 PM4/19/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Also, did anyone check their Diocese?  The Diocese of New York has training workshops now in person.  I will send out the handout I received in a while.

Best Regards,
Kate Pendzuk
Verger - Grace, Ossining

Bob Shelton

Apr 19, 2023, 9:40:36 PM4/19/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
PLEASE count me in for seeing all the information.

THANK YOU!

Bob Shelton
Sr. Verger
St. Matthew's Episcopal Church
Hillsborough, NC 27278

duked...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2023, 9:45:48 PM4/19/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com

Be sure to check the document library on the verger’s website.  vergers.org - Document Library  There is a whole section on LEMs

Duke DuTeil
President & Training Course Advisor

Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church

PO Box 280
Round Rock, TX 78680-0280
615.873.0855
www.vergers.org
Follow us on FaceBook: facebook.com/vergerguild
The Vergers TV: https://www.youtube.com/VergerTV

--

image001.png

Bonnie Lloyd-Downs

Apr 20, 2023, 7:13:40 AM4/20/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings to you all.  As a final project for our Deacon training in the Diocese of Tennessee--or class developed an EM training and an EV  training. We used several different churches and dioceses' documents to compile them. They are both quite thorough given the abundance of material gathered.
Feel free to use all or portions for your own use.
With many blessings from the Deacons of the diocese of Tennessee!
Rev. Bonnie Lloyd-Downs

--
Be joyful in the Lord, all you lands;
serve the Lord with gladness

Rev. Bonnie Lloyd-Downs
Deacon
St. Peter's Episcopal Church
311 W, 7th Street
Columbia, Tennessee, 38401

Eucharistic Minister Training Guide Final.pdf
Eucharistic Visitor Training Guide Final (2).pdf

Jeffrey Berry

Apr 20, 2023, 10:12:55 AM4/20/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone for their input.  This is most helpful and truly appreciated.

Jeffrey